Thursday, March 3, 2011

tiring week , tension

just like the last post
im repeating the same thing
im so tired
my legs hurt
i have eyebags
my head hurts
i feel restless
and im so sleepy
but i cant sleep :o(yawning)
and i was shocked by a news
cant tell you what of course . but ,
if that really happens
im going to cry of course
but just a little i think
quite frustrated
forget about that
our pentomime is still not settled yet
i really really really hope
that this sunday our practice 
will be perfect
and on monday everything will go smoothly 
as what we have imagined
i do hope
all the actors and actresses 
give full commitment to the pentomime
and please
give me idea what will the astronauts wear ?
im like so depressed
its been a tiring week for me
and my friends
i do hope this week ends quickly
everything goes on smoothly
and i can rest and study
remembering about the debate contest
after the holidays make my head hurts more
huh
im so freaking out
debate is not easy seyh (!)
but i need the certificates 
still thinking if i should represent the school
for public speaking
=="
mcm ta na sbb susa oh (!)
tp
mcm na . and takut jugak na ckp dgn miss muru
:D
please pray for me :)