Thursday, May 10, 2012

UIA :)


salam alaik :)

alhamdulillah , 
praise be to Allah !
im accepted by UIA :)
and the course offered is LAW !
the moment i knew , i was sooooo excited ! 
^^
hmm ,
i want to take syariah 
but , i really need to be good with my arab
its tough since i didnt learn arabic when im in sec school
its okay , i believe
when there's a will , 
ther's a way 
^^

but ,
if i cant cope with the arabic studies at cfs,
ill continue to do civil law
but ill make sure ill take diploma in syariah :)

frankly speaking ,
im scared , nervous , excited 
it will be hard for me to leave my mom of course
after 18 years staying with my mom
maybe i sound like a pampered child
but seriously im not . ^^
my mom never pamper her children too much
but seriously ,
its heartbreaking seyh .
quite dramatic kann ._.
but life needs to go on .
i need to get out fro  my comfort zone
explore more !

i really really really hope
ill meet good friends there
and also ,
good room-mates which like to read the Quran , 
mathurat and so on .seriously i hopeeee so .
i hope ill get friends on my first day there .
hmm , 
|this friend thingy makes me nervous :|
i dont want to be a loner ,
just sit in the corner and be a bookworm 
noo ._.
yes , we must be independent .
buttt , 
friends are important . :)
how i wish , my friends will be together with me
but , i know thats quite hard kann .

insyaAllah , 
if Allah gives us the opportunity to still breath , 
we will meet again yaa friends :)

 and lastly ,
i hopeee i can cope with the course im taking
people say that law is hard
since we must read and study always
ill be a bookworm i guess . ^^
thats not something bad right ?
yup , i rejected utp's offer .
quite sad 
i dont know why . hihi .

thats all for now , 
assalamualaikum ! toodles ! :)