Friday, December 3, 2010

yesterday with a heavy heart 
i went to school to take my result slip 
and my result was like ,
 nothing to shout about . bukan ta bsyukur kot ,
 but its better if i could excel better in my science subjects . jap .
 watching the drama 'hantucake' . 
awww ..
haha . what a cute drama .
 haha . mcm saye la hantu sgale kek <3 . 
okay , back to the topic . 
belom tell my dad kot , insyaAllah ill tell hi later .
 hee :D .
to some of the girls there
who dislikes our presence there
  ,sukehati korangg la ye . 
dic ? so not .
 kitorngg ta se'sosial' korang kot .
 we are happy just the way we are .
 ta kesa la ye korang na ckp kitorg baik or what . 
yg penting pndangan Allah kat kitorang . 
bukan korang .
 renungrenungkan :). hee .
 no hard feelings yaww . 
 the days get hotter and hotter and hujan hujan .
 alhamdulillah . hujan rahmat :) .
 okay . 
to somebody , i appreciate ur braveness lah .
 eventhough you've already know the answer :) .
 chill .
 i'll not waste my time thinking about this first .
 the most important thing now is my SPM . 
since my result is not so proud to look at, haha
 ill try my fully best next year . 
cewaaah (!) hee .
 razik will be my target eventhough i know it will be susah gile gaban na beat dy .
 ta dpt sehebat dy pon tapelaa .
 ill try my best .
 muke smngat jea . kang taun dpn hampeh . 
no no no . 
ta boleh okay, sakinah najwa hussin . 
no mainmain dah .
 make ur parents proud .
 oke jap .
 knp na semangat sgt nih ==" . chill . 
to FARAH HANISAH ,
 kitorang sgt rindu kau . and ayat feveret kau . "ak bunoh hang" . haha .